Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Mission Statement for This Blog

Every year, in fact, multiple time every year someone asks me, "What do you want for __________?"
Photo courtesy of http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/

Maybe it is a birthday, anniversary, promotion, holiday season or any other special event. One would think that I would be ready for this question, but inevitably I am not. I usually default to asking for a gift card to a local retailer.

This year I have decided to be prepared when this question comes up! I am going to add a product that I would love to have to this blog every day. If there is someone in your life who has the same, lets say neural atypical, tastes that I do, please, feel free to use this site as a free look into the things that they would love to have but cannot remember to tell you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment